Rules are meant to be broken especially when it comes to fashion. Here is a list of three fashion rules to break this year if you’ve not broken them yet.
- You should wear white to someone else’s wedding
We’re not certain who invented that rule of not wearing white to a white wedding, but it’s been more of an unwritten rule if you want to attend a wedding as a lady. The reason? You may end up competing with the bride, but there’s no reason why you shouldn’t put on white. It definitely makes you glow!
- Your shoes must not match your belt
Yes! Feel free to mix colours.
- Feel Free to mix different prints and patterns
Oh yes! It’s not just fashionable, it’s also trendy.
- You can carry clutches at any time
It’s not just for the evenings. You can rock it anytime!
- Nothing wrong with wearing same shade of colour from head to toe
- Try wearing sneakers with your gown or suit (not just to the gym)
- Wear glasses if you want, whether you use them or not.
- Don’t always carry a purse, you can use a back pack
- Wear yellow and pink together!
- Turtlenecks is for everyone (It doesn’t make you look too serious)
- Wear sweatshirt anywhere! (Not just to sleep)
- You can tuck in your shirt without wearing a belt
- Forget belts, tie something else.
What other fashion rules do you think should be broken? Let’s know in the comment section.