The importance of water is well known and it is advisable to take at least 8 glasses of water daily. If you think that is much water for a day, then you should consider the many benefits it has to offer.
- Dehydration has a direct effect on hair growth. Dry and brittle hair is a result from the lack of moisture. The hair thrives where there is moisture and water is transported from the body to the hair roots which further hydrate the rest of the hair stand.
- Drinking water helps replace the water content lost when we sweat. Sweating causes dehydration while lowering the body temperature. In order not to get dehydrated, water is needed to continue the cycle.
- Keeping the body without water can lead to a pause in brain function which causes headaches and migraines. Our brain is up to 90% water and consumption of water keeps the brain functioning well.
- Constipation problems are averted when we drink lots of water. Water aids digestion. The kidney needs lots of it to function properly and where the body lacks water, constipation occurs.
- Water maintains the skin moisture and transports nutrients to the skin cells. It replenishes the skin tissue and increases its elasticity. Ageing symptoms like wrinkles are delayed and it therefore remains a perfect option for anti-ageing treatment and creams. Water keeps the skin hydrated, enhancing complexion and leaving the skin soft, supple and glittering.
- When the body lacks enough water for the kidney to function well, the liver is put under pressure to take up the work of the kidney. Where the liver carries out so many functions, it becomes unable to burn off as much fat as possible into energy. This leads to fat deposit in the body.
- The body is made up of 60% water. The bodily fluids that carry water in the body aid digestion, circulation, absorption, production of saliva and the transportation of nutrients throughout the body. Water helps to maintain the body temperature. Water helps the body to function properly.
- Having enough water keeps the muscles hydrated and their contraction normal. Proper hydration keeps the joints lubricated, preventing muscle cramps and joint pains.
- Intake of water reduces the intake of food, especially when taken before meals, which checks the intake of calorie. Water reduces hunger and has zero calories.
Water remains the key to good living and it is cheaper to afford than medical treatment or a bed in the hospital.
Sincerely, thank you for reading.You are the reason why we keep telling these stories. Our mission is to inform, educate, and inspire through objective storytelling and journalism. We are deeply grateful for your belief in our mission. To enhance your user experience, we've got off a lot of things such as obstructive ads. However, telling these stories and making these researches require funds. If you enjoy our content and you want to see us continue, please kindly support us by donating here.
You can also send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your continuous support.