If you want to sushi and you don’t want to go out or the roll sushi, you can simply make a Sushi Salad in the comfort of your home. It’s pretty easy. You can easily get the ingredients for a Sushi Salad in your local market.
I make it sometimes out of regular rue even. If you can get nori/seaweed around you, that can work with it too. I heard Rice paper is also used. It’s not 100% same flavor but it gets there. For a Sushi Salad, you can use whatever you have on hand. This is a simple recipe on how I make it.
- If you only have regular rice, then follow the regular recipe for rice but add more water. You want it to be stickier then your normal rice.
- Then take regular white vinegar and add sugar. Use that instead of rice vinegar.
- Don’t put anything in the rice by the way. No oil or salt. zilch.
- Once it’s cooked, you pour in the vinegar/sugar solution.
- Wait for it to cool down and put it in a bowl.
- Add your favorite toppings – I like salmon, avocado, cucumber, beets or carrots even I’m sure zucchini could be great. I’ve even added kale
- Then for the sauce I make spicy mayo – mayonnaise with a lot of Siracha and some soy sauce – add some paprika if you like it gives nice flakes
- You then pour that into the bowl with the toppings and rice and mix – slowly put more sauce so you’ll see how much you like
How do you you make yours? Let me know in the comment section.
Sincerely, thank you for reading.You are the reason why we keep telling these stories. Our mission is to inform, educate, and inspire through objective storytelling and journalism. We are deeply grateful for your belief in our mission. To enhance your user experience, we've got off a lot of things such as obstructive ads. However, telling these stories and making these researches require funds. If you enjoy our content and you want to see us continue, please kindly support us by donating here.
You can also send us an email email@example.com. Thank you for your continuous support.