Most times, people pack their bags to spend few days in a new environment. The choice of a relaxation point is to a greater degree on stories about the environment.
You have little efforts to make to enjoy your stay. Here are the few tips:
- KNOW THE CITY – Carry out a little research about the town- the people, tourist and attraction sites, local foods and culture generally. This gives you a heads-up and you could actually get more you could have imagined with the little knowledge.
- OBSERVE YOUR ENVIRONMENT – It may not sound exciting but you see more than the tour guide may point out to you. Yes, pay attention to the buildings, the way the people dress and how they relate to one another.
- ASK QUESTIONS – From your observations and research, ask questions. It makes the people happy when you ask them deeper questions about their lifestyle (which you must have gotten from your research). Request to visit the attraction sites you found in your research, you never can tell it may be close to you.
- PARTICIPATE – Volunteer to help out if you can do it. You make friends and learn new things by doing so. Learn simple words in the new language. It is fun getting involved.
- NEVER FORGET YOUR CAMERA – When memories are not recorded, it is as painful as not going in the first place. Write down notes and never leave a thing out!